The Ice Scoop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ice Scoop

For sharing information about ice fishing at Flaming Gorge Reservoir and Boysen Reservoir.

You are not connected. Please login or register

fishing on 1-16-12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1fishing on 1-16-12 Empty fishing on 1-16-12 Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:55 pm

theicehole

Well guys, I went down to the gorge yesterday after work to sneak in a couple hours of fishing in and did pretty good. I went across from long beach to the west side of the lake and started drilling holes, I was in about 8 to 10 foot of water and caught 9 rainbows in about two hours!!!! I got down there around 3:30 and wrapped up about 5:30.I was jigging with a blue and silver spoon and had a few lines set with gitzit minnows tipped with meal worms. They were hitting on everything and I kept three 18"ers and threw the rest back in the hole. The ice was an impressive 21" thick and it was cold out with a slight breeze but nothing too bad. I am going to riverton this weekend but should be back on the ice the following weekend if not sooner. Hope to see you all out there and good luck and good fishing!!!!!!!

The icehole

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum